- XRM Media Studios Sundance Audience Award winner "Beyond Utopia" has all the buzz
- Coffee House Industries: A New Building, New Machinery and A Larger Team
- Youth + Race Experience = Your Best New Stunt Driver
- Solar Studios X Illuminar
- What's New At PC&E Atlanta?
- Star-Studded Oscars Viewing Party Raises $9 Million for AIDS Foundation
- eTech Rentals Keeps the Crew Connected
- NantStudios Builds Groundbreaking Virtual Production Stages
- Hurling Studios supports women owned businesses in the film industry!
- Kwan, Scheinert and Polley Win Big at 2023 Writer's Guild Awards!
- Please join us for this exciting event!
- ANNOUNCING SVFF'S 2023 FILM SLATE
- SÃO PAULO CASH REBATE 20-30%
- Infinite Reality Studios: Virtual Production Ready
- Actor Joe Mantegna is Another Happy Customer ofMailbox Toluca Lake's 'Dr.Voice'
- CHARACTER FX COMPANY MASTERSFX APPOINTS SANDRA LINDALA AS VICE PRESIDENT
- Day Porter Services For Production Companies
- Introducing Eclectic/Encore Props to the International Film Community
- Bravo Celebrates Launch of Tenth Season of Hit Reality Show!
- Five Key Experiential Trends for 2023
- New Mexico Film & Television Hall of Fame Announces 2023 Inductees
- Molding Cloth
Make Fabulous Textured Designs Quickly On Site
- presenting... Urban Loft & Rooftop
- What do Francis Ford Coppola, David Fincher and M. Night Shyamalan have in common?
- ZEISS Cinematography News
- Cinevo Cinema Equipment Rentals Talks Arizona Tax Incentives With Moviemaker Magazine
- Universal Animals new feature film release - Teen Wolf: The Movie!
- Feature Film, scripted and non-scripted TV Shows...
- PRODUCTION DESIGNER LILLY KILVERT TO RECEIVE AN ADG LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Black & Cyc @DTLA Arts District Imperial Stages 2023
- MR. LOCATION SCOUT: INDUSTRY INSIGHTS New Tools for Location Scouting
- SEPHORA STUDIOS
- WeCutFoam, in Sunnyvale CA fabricating...
- LM Treasures joins the SDSA society
- Sun Valley Film Festival - Upcoming Events
- New! Opaque, Seamless Digital Prints Up To 140Ft X 16Ft
- GUILLERMO DEL TORO TO RECEIVE ART DIRECTORS GUILD
- ANGELA BASSETT TO RECEIVE THE DISTINGUISHED ARTISAN AWARD
- Trinity Vision Entertainment/Warzone Comics is releasing its Warzone Mobile Service for your next production
- LEVEL 77 MUSIC CONTINUES ITS RAPID ASCENT WITHIN THE MUSIC FOR SCREENS INDUSTRY
- California's Film and TV Tax Credit
- Rupaul's Drag Race Runner-Up Releases New Single!
- We're headed to Park City, Utah!
- ART DIRECTORS GUILD ANNOUNCES NOMINATIONS
- HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM AIRDD!
- Cine Gear Expo NY - March 10th - 11th
- VOCAL INK PRODUCTION CELEBRATES ANNIVERSARIES
- Bugsy "The Becoming"
- David Panfili to Appoint Michael Paul as President of Location Sound Corp.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
ZEISS Cinematography News
October 28, 2022
Choosing ZEISS CP.3 Lenses
Meet filmmaker Hiro Matsuzaki, a graduate of SVA-School of Visual Arts in New York. We sat down with this up-and-coming cinematographer to discuss why he chose the ZEISS CP.3 lenses for his personal kit. Click here to check out the interview.
The ZEISS CP.3 XD version features innovative and ground-breaking lens data technology to speed-up and simplify the workflow on set and in post-production.
Get more ZEISS CP.3 info here!
Watch the Replay!
If you missed this terrific interview, you can now watch the replay at our @ZEISSLensesAmericas YouTube Channel. We've added subtitles so this interview can be enjoyed in both Spanish and English.
ZEISS Conversations - Jeronimo Rodriguez-Garcia, AMC
Tailored for Today's Cinema and Beyond. ZEISS CP.3 Lenses
The ZEISS CP.3 lenses offer the perfect combination of high image quality and reliable usa bi! ity. They exhibit the clean, crisp characteristics ZEISS is known for, together with an interchangeable mount system and full-frame coverage. CP.3 lenses are compatible with a wider range of cameras and mount types than any other cine lens on the market.
November 1-3: CAPER, Argentina ZEISS Director of Sales Alejandro Alcocer will lead the ZEISS team at this year's CAPER event in Buenos Aires. Stop by to get hands-on with our lenses.
November 7-11: ASC Masterclass ZEISS will be in attendance during this hands-on educational event held at the ASC Clubhouse in Los Angeles.
November 12-19: EnergaCAMERIMAGE International Film Festival Make sure to say hi to members of the ZEISS Americas team who will be in attendance. Let us know if you'll be attending, too!
Email This Article | Print This Article