- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Animals for Hollywood | February 13, 2019
Moving to the city is a major adjustment for anyone, especially our canine friends! Try these pet training tricks from head trainer, Ursula Brauner, to ease the big city transition for your dog!
Head dog trainer, Ursula Brauner, talks about some great training tips on how to have a well manner pup in the city.
Some of the basics include:
-Doing your reasearch
-Watch for signs of stress
-Create a routine with rules
-Be aware of personal space (That includes your dog!)
Read more about how to have the perfect pet!