- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Matthews Studio Equipment | July 1, 2020
I'm so happy to announce that we're back!
Our sales and service team are at work 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. And we are happy to serve all of your grip equipment needs-from product orders and technical questions, to service and replacement parts. Need us? Please call, email or contact us on social media. We're here to help!
We've ramped up manufacturing and enhanced our stocking capabilities with increased warehouse space, now stocked with thousands of different products ready for your production needs. If we don't have what you need on the shelf, our in-house manufacturing can get it done in a matter of days or weeks depending on the gear.
Plus, we're taking safety precautions in everything we do. We've installed dividers, placed sanitizing stations around the factory, issued personal protective equipment and spaced workers out to comply with CDC guidelines. Additionally, we've trained and appointed a Covid-19 compliance officer to help ensure that both staff and customers are as safe as possible.
Speaking of safety, you might want to check out our new Sheet Adapter Kit. lt's great for building custom dividers to protect against virus transmission onset, plus it comes in handy when you least expect it for utilizing standard grip equipment.
And, please don't forget to check out the latest tools and tips from Matthews University. We're adding content each week.
Stay safe! Stay healthy! Stay positive!