- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Matthews Studio Equipment | July 1, 2020
I'm so happy to announce that we're back!
Our sales and service team are at work 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. And we are happy to serve all of your grip equipment needs-from product orders and technical questions, to service and replacement parts. Need us? Please call, email or contact us on social media. We're here to help!
We've ramped up manufacturing and enhanced our stocking capabilities with increased warehouse space, now stocked with thousands of different products ready for your production needs. If we don't have what you need on the shelf, our in-house manufacturing can get it done in a matter of days or weeks depending on the gear.
Plus, we're taking safety precautions in everything we do. We've installed dividers, placed sanitizing stations around the factory, issued personal protective equipment and spaced workers out to comply with CDC guidelines. Additionally, we've trained and appointed a Covid-19 compliance officer to help ensure that both staff and customers are as safe as possible.
Speaking of safety, you might want to check out our new Sheet Adapter Kit. lt's great for building custom dividers to protect against virus transmission onset, plus it comes in handy when you least expect it for utilizing standard grip equipment.
And, please don't forget to check out the latest tools and tips from Matthews University. We're adding content each week.
Stay safe! Stay healthy! Stay positive!