- XRM Media Studios Sundance Audience Award winner "Beyond Utopia" has all the buzz
- Coffee House Industries: A New Building, New Machinery and A Larger Team
- Youth + Race Experience = Your Best New Stunt Driver
- Solar Studios X Illuminar
- What's New At PC&E Atlanta?
- Star-Studded Oscars Viewing Party Raises $9 Million for AIDS Foundation
- eTech Rentals Keeps the Crew Connected
- NantStudios Builds Groundbreaking Virtual Production Stages
- Hurling Studios supports women owned businesses in the film industry!
- Kwan, Scheinert and Polley Win Big at 2023 Writer's Guild Awards!
- Please join us for this exciting event!
- ANNOUNCING SVFF'S 2023 FILM SLATE
- SÃO PAULO CASH REBATE 20-30%
- Infinite Reality Studios: Virtual Production Ready
- Actor Joe Mantegna is Another Happy Customer ofMailbox Toluca Lake's 'Dr.Voice'
- CHARACTER FX COMPANY MASTERSFX APPOINTS SANDRA LINDALA AS VICE PRESIDENT
- Day Porter Services For Production Companies
- Introducing Eclectic/Encore Props to the International Film Community
- Bravo Celebrates Launch of Tenth Season of Hit Reality Show!
- Five Key Experiential Trends for 2023
- New Mexico Film & Television Hall of Fame Announces 2023 Inductees
- Molding Cloth
Make Fabulous Textured Designs Quickly On Site
- presenting... Urban Loft & Rooftop
- What do Francis Ford Coppola, David Fincher and M. Night Shyamalan have in common?
- ZEISS Cinematography News
- Cinevo Cinema Equipment Rentals Talks Arizona Tax Incentives With Moviemaker Magazine
- Universal Animals new feature film release - Teen Wolf: The Movie!
- Feature Film, scripted and non-scripted TV Shows...
- PRODUCTION DESIGNER LILLY KILVERT TO RECEIVE AN ADG LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Black & Cyc @DTLA Arts District Imperial Stages 2023
- MR. LOCATION SCOUT: INDUSTRY INSIGHTS New Tools for Location Scouting
- SEPHORA STUDIOS
- WeCutFoam, in Sunnyvale CA fabricating...
- LM Treasures joins the SDSA society
- Sun Valley Film Festival - Upcoming Events
- New! Opaque, Seamless Digital Prints Up To 140Ft X 16Ft
- GUILLERMO DEL TORO TO RECEIVE ART DIRECTORS GUILD
- ANGELA BASSETT TO RECEIVE THE DISTINGUISHED ARTISAN AWARD
- Trinity Vision Entertainment/Warzone Comics is releasing its Warzone Mobile Service for your next production
- LEVEL 77 MUSIC CONTINUES ITS RAPID ASCENT WITHIN THE MUSIC FOR SCREENS INDUSTRY
- California's Film and TV Tax Credit
- Rupaul's Drag Race Runner-Up Releases New Single!
- We're headed to Park City, Utah!
- ART DIRECTORS GUILD ANNOUNCES NOMINATIONS
- HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM AIRDD!
- Cine Gear Expo NY - March 10th - 11th
- VOCAL INK PRODUCTION CELEBRATES ANNIVERSARIES
- Bugsy "The Becoming"
- David Panfili to Appoint Michael Paul as President of Location Sound Corp.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
Step and Repeat LA Rolls Out the Red Carpet for International Film Festival
October 10, 2022
The GuadaLAjara Film Festival Celebrates Another Successful Year in Film!
Los Angeles, CA - The Festival Internacional de Cine en Guadalajara (FICG) is a week-long film festival that has been held in the city of Guadalajara, Mexico since 1986. Each year, right here in the City of Angels, the FICG transforms into the GuadaLAjara Film Festival (GLAFF) as a way to honor both of the cities that helped the festival grow. This year's festival took place from Thursday the 29th thru Saturday October 1st at various locations in Downtown LA!
According to its website, the festival's mission "is to show the best of Latin cinema and its creators, in order to cultivate relationships for a borderless industry." The festival also "supports fundraising and charities. Every profit made in the box office will be donated to different organizations that contribute to the Latino community in the United States."
Step and Repeat LA was called in for the second year in a row to create all of the photo-op backdrops for this year's festival, as well as to provide a ton of red carpet to be placed at all of the various locations for each screening. For each backdrop, Step and Repeat LA used its signature matte-finished fabric to guarantee a perfect photo every time. The team also provided two of its Artificial Hedge Walls, Lollipop Signs with double-sided inserts, and a truck-load of Gold Stanchions and plus Red Velvet Ropes to add just the right amount of razzle-dazzle touch to this festive occasion!
Screening locations for this year's festival included The Secret Movie Club, Alamo Drafthouse, and The Ace Theatre.
From movie premieres to private birthday parties, Step and Repeat LA has been creating backdrops for countless events for nearly 15 years. The company provides top-notch sales executives to handle every detail, a cutting-edge design team that can create custom-designed layouts, as well as in-house printing, production, and quality check. Delivery, setup and take-down services are also available and are done by Step and Repeat LA's experienced crew. And with 24 hour turnaround capability, it's no wonder Step and Repeat LA has become The City of Angel's premiere red carpet backdrop company!
Email This Article | Print This Article