- Aero Mock-Ups Now Open to INDIE Creators
- GOT TIRE MARKS, GREASE OR OIL STAINS?
- Unleash Your Vision with CinePacks Studios' Virtual Production Excellence!
- Journey to the heart of Vatican City without leaving Downtown Los Angeles!
- 41 SETS Grand Coramino Tequila Ad with Kevin Hart
- Winners Announced at Tenth Annual LMGI Awards
- Manhattan's first purpose-built studio is premiering in 2025!
- Iguana Vintage Clothing opens for Production Costumes
- The Palmdale Film Stage is now Open!
- Interwoven Studios Opens Production Studio Facility
- Aim High with Accurate Aviation Mockups and Props
- Super Creative Studios Elevates Live Streaming
- ZEISS Cinematography News
- Blue Moon Cleaning Will Be Here For You
- NYX Cosmetics Launches New 'Barbie' Line at Posh Party on Sunset Strip!
- Ambulance Rentals on Medical Accuracy
- LMGI Presents "Meet the Nominees" Panels Celebrating the 10th Annual LMGI Awards
- Filming a Period Piece with Classic Aircraft or Helicopters
- Steven Spielberg to Receive the Eva Monley Award
- Register Today for Cine Gear Expo Atlanta
- Finally! Reliable, Accurate, Affordable Theatrical Automation
- Custom Dye Sublimation Printed Fabric Backdrops
- Business Owners, Get Your ERC Payroll Tax Refund
- WeCutFoam Collaborated With The Knot
- 10th ANNUAL LMGI AWARDS
- Shadowbox Studios Approved To Build Film Studio In Placerita Canyon
- Fundraising Organization Hosts Evening of Fashion, Entertainment, and Giving!
- SmartSource® Expands to Canada to Support TV & Film Industry
- Scroggins Aviation is open
- ZEISS acquires Ncam Technologies
- The Latest in Bonded Internet Rentals: PepLink
- WeCutFoam Creating Props for Oakland A's 50th Anniversary
- Student Discounts
- C.C. Rental Adds Refrigerated Trucks to Their Atlanta Fleet
- You're Invited!
Join us for an upcoming event
- American Mystery-Drama Anthology Series Premieres 2nd Season!
- The Absolute Location is Back Again!
- Get Expert Curtain Design, Specification and Fabrication
- Hop Ups - Fast & Dynamic
- NYX x WeHo Pride
- A Cine Gear to Remember
- Reel Monster Trucks on "Between 2 Rides"
- Our Animals are the Best in the Business
- Toni Maier & Team On Location, Inc.
- David Panfili to Appoint Michael Paul as President of Location Sound Corp.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
January 26, 2022
Mailbox Toluca Lake 'Doctor' is Here to Help
Though customers of Mailbox Toluca Lake expect to see countless mailboxes, greeting cards and typical postal service products, like FedEx, they might be surprised to also see remedies for ailments affecting the throat.
Mailbox Toluca Lake owner Jonathan Kramer, known informally as "Doctor Voice" to the superstars, has been helping his clientele battle laryngitis, hoarseness and other maladies affecting the voice for decades. He remembers how his mother and sister suffered with chronic coughs and how homemade throat lozenges from Switzerland brought them relief. Grether's Pastilles are among the products that Kramer sells and they're a recognized treatment.
According to Dr. Leslie Childs, an otolaryngologist with the UT Southwestern Medical Center who is also a singer, in an online article she recommends Grether's Pastilles as a product that can help soothe a sore throat - an ailment that many professionals are experiencing as they return to stage and sound studios after extended leave due to COVID-19.
Dr. Childs stated that vocal cord muscles could become deconditioned due to lack of use and products like Grether's Pastilles and teas like Throat Coat can help bring them back to optimum performance. Thankfully Mailbox Toluca Lake offers these products - and many others to address everything from stress, sleep issues and arthritis in addition to voice challenges. To comfort coughs and sore throats, Honees cough drops are recommended as is Honey Crystals, an instant tea for the professional vocalist. And these products can be applied in a variety of ways, from topical applications to sprays and even enjoyed as lollipops.
To learn more, visit Mailbox Toluca Lake at 10153½ Riverside Drive in Toluca Lake, call (818) 505-9350 or email MailboxTolucaLake@gmail.com. For a complete line of products visit mailboxtolucalake.com.