- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: TEA | December 21, 2018
TEA at CIIE - The Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) participated in the first China International Import Expo (CIIE), in Shanghai, 8 November 2018. CIIE aims to promote China's culture and tourism industry for integrated development in international markets.
TEA leaders present included then International Board President David Willrich (DJ Willrich Ltd.), TEA Asia Pacific Division Board President Thomas Megna (Megna Entertainment), and TEA Asia Pacific Board members Chris Yoshii (AECOM), Owen Zhao (min-max) and Fang Hongfeng (Ctrip.com).
In a panel discussion during the seven-day conference, Megna and Corey Redmond of Kingsmen Xperience,Inc. shared some perspective on the Asian and Chinese leisure markets and talked about TEA's role as a global membership association serving the attractions industry. In another presentation, Willrich delivered a speech about opportunities in the Chinese Cultural Tourism Market, based on global entertainment data.
News coverage of the conference and TEA's contribution appeared in several publications, including China Daily, cnr.com and finance.people.com.
Many thanks to Owen Zhao for his assistance organizing the event and providing materials for this report. MORE PHOTOS