- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
- Get 16 ft GIANT PRINTS on Seamless Fabric at Rose Brand!
- BLT Studios!!
- Steve Poster, ICG President (ASC), Recognized at Cine Gear
- Bexel TSS Online-Only Auction of Broadcast Equipment
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: TEA | December 21, 2018
TEA at CIIE - The Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) participated in the first China International Import Expo (CIIE), in Shanghai, 8 November 2018. CIIE aims to promote China's culture and tourism industry for integrated development in international markets.
TEA leaders present included then International Board President David Willrich (DJ Willrich Ltd.), TEA Asia Pacific Division Board President Thomas Megna (Megna Entertainment), and TEA Asia Pacific Board members Chris Yoshii (AECOM), Owen Zhao (min-max) and Fang Hongfeng (Ctrip.com).
In a panel discussion during the seven-day conference, Megna and Corey Redmond of Kingsmen Xperience,Inc. shared some perspective on the Asian and Chinese leisure markets and talked about TEA's role as a global membership association serving the attractions industry. In another presentation, Willrich delivered a speech about opportunities in the Chinese Cultural Tourism Market, based on global entertainment data.
News coverage of the conference and TEA's contribution appeared in several publications, including China Daily, cnr.com and finance.people.com.
Many thanks to Owen Zhao for his assistance organizing the event and providing materials for this report. MORE PHOTOS