- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES ITS CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION PROGRAM TO HELP MUNICIPALITIES DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
By: Gilbraltar Security Services & Helinet | April 16, 2020
BEVERLY HILLS, Ca. - April 15, 2020 - Gibraltar Security Services, an all-Veteran security firm, in partnership with Helinet Aviation Services, recently announced its CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION Program, and has taken action by providing Infrastructure Protection for businesses operating within Critical Infrastructure sectors, where food, energy, transportation, communications & other providers' 'resiliency' is exceptionally vulnerable during the COVID-19 lockdown.
"Our alliance is implementing worksite-protection & risk management strategies designed for keeping Critical Infrastructure operating 24-7, to prevent small-businesses, hospitals & quarantined families from suffering utility service interruptions or lacking access to supplies & provisions," said Gibraltar President Gregory Harrison.
Allison Rakun, SVP of Marketing & Business Development for Helinet, stated, "given the exponential development and use of commercial UAS (drone) technologies, we understand the new and evolving security risks emerging-our partnership views 360-Degree Physical Security protection from a Fourth-Dimensional perspective; our day/night, all-weather surveillance 'eyes in the sky' gives Gibraltar's 'boots on the ground' a three dimensionional worksite picture, in addition to the Fourth-Dimension of time from Early Warning detection."
Mr. Harrison added "our use of UAS/Counter-UAS, fixed & rotary winged assets-with integrated real-time video & communications linked to our ground security-expands the geospatial envelope of our customers' physical security."
Gibraltar is utilizing aerial assets as early-warning detection for maximizing valuable time necessary to:
• Give local law enforcement advance warning, for their timely response;
• Prevent all targeted threats from physically harming Critical Infrastructure worksites, and;
• Ensure our communities receive uninterrupted utility service & access to food during quarantine.
ABOUT GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES:
From boots to suits® Gibraltar Security Services is 100% Veteran owned & operated. As a forward-looking private security firm, Gibraltar specializes in providing niche solutions, evolving our military success from 'tactical to practical,' by employing former Intelligence Analysts, Navy SEALs, Marine Recon Snipers, Green Beret, Combat Medics & other elite Special Operations veterans, to deliver our highest form of customer service through integrity & cost-efficiency with military precision. We provide our services to critical-infrastructure; Fortune 500 executives; California State & U.S. Government Agencies, and; the entertainment industry. Follow us for 'all things security' at: https://gibraltarsecurityservice.com
ABOUT HELINET AVIATION:
Helinet Aviation Services is a diversified helicopter transportation and service provider located at Los Angeles' Van Nuys Airport. With over 30 years in business, the company has earned a highly trusted and widely respected reputation for its exceptional pilots, unparalleled service, and an outstanding safety record. Helinet serves the following markets: airborne law enforcement, electronic news gathering, motion picture, television and commercial production, emergency medical services including patient and organ transport, and VIP charter. Its mission is, and has always been, to be Southern California's preferred carrier for safe, responsive and reliable rotor wing services. For more information: http://www.helinet.com
424.335.7775 | 833.OUR.DUTY