- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: SMI Group | August 14, 2014
SIM Group, a leading supplier of production and post-production equipment and services to the feature and television industry, today announces the promotion of Eleanor O®Connor to the newly-created post of President, PS Lighting & Grip Division. She will manage all lighting and grip operations for all SIM locations, which include offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Halifax, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Beijing.
O®Connor joined PS Production Services in 2010 and has been a key contributor to the company®s overall success. For over 30 years, she has been a respected and seasoned executive in the film and television industry. When PS was acquired last year by The Sim Group, O®Connor®s skills and experience at an international level immediately benefitted the entire company.
O®Connor will be based in Vancouver and will oversee worldwide PS Lighting and Grip operations.
About The SIM Group
The SIM Group is a leading supplier of technology to the film and television industry. Its operating units, SIM Digital, Bling Digital, PS Production Services, as well as its most recent merger with Chainsaw Edit, maintain offices across the USA, Canada and China.
PS Production Services was founded in 1972 as a 2-man start up operation in Toronto by Doug Dales. PS is a premiere rental supplier of lighting, grip, generators, package trucks, dollies, cranes and heads. SIM Digital is a world-class rental facility specializing in digital production equipment and workflow services. SIM Digital offers one of the largest and most diverse inventories of the latest digital cinematography tools from top manufacturers. In tandem with its innovative Bling Digital & Chainsaw Finishing divisions, the company offers the industry®s most comprehensive workflow solutions for feature and television production, encompassing cameras, data, dailies, offline editorial, finishing and archiving. For more information, visit www.simgroup.com