- Animal Casting Atlanta and Avengers: End Game...
- Aim High With Accurate Mockups By Scroggins Aviation
- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Historic Ritter Ranch | August 5, 2014
Expansive 10,000+ acres of beautiful ranch land just 7 miles west of Palmdale in Leona Valley is available for filming right now! With elevations ranging from 3,000 to 5,000 feet, this unique natural area contains plant communities indicative of a convergence of desert, mountain, and coastal influences. Ideal for any look that you are trying to achieve. A system of ranch roads and trails provide plenty of easy access throughout the area. Ritter Ranch also provides plenty of convenient parking for your production, lighting and catering trucks. NO Problem!
The property also features canyons, ponds, mountain views as well as cattle, bison and even some Texas Longhorns. The Texas Longhorn is a breed of cattle known for its characteristic horns, which can extend up to 7 ft. tip to tip for steers. They are known for their diverse coloring. A longhorn can be any color or mix of colors but dark red and white color mixes are the most dominant.
Locally, we have some great barns and out buildings that could be available as well as some animal talent handlers that reside in the area. Lucky Water Trucks is also conveniently located in the Leona Valley and the local cafe has food that can't be beat!
Historic Ritter Ranch is not only picturesque it is convenient for filming and very friendly! Call today for further information at (661) 280-5601 or (661) 208-9591.