- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Creative Handbook | July 16, 2014
This year the Telly Awards has awarded GSM Entertainment a 2014 Online Video Silver Award for the production of "The Guerrilla Film Warrior" for Creative Handbook. Creative Handbook has been working with GSM Entertainment for years on marketing and promotional content.
The post-apocalyptic video highlights the Creative Handbook as the "Survival Guide" for all your production needs.
The bold, modern, and artistic cinematography combined with cool special effects represent the entertainment industry's war-like aura, with the essential tool being the Creative Handbook.
Geoffrey McNeil from GSM explains how they have always been fascinated by anything out of the ordinary. When YouTube ballooned into a sort of collective consciousness video hub, he couldn't have been happier. There are all kinds of wild ideas, personal expressions, and alternative content to explore.
In recent years, there have been plenty of rumblings about 2012, the Apocalypse, the end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar, etc. There are so many theories out there about what was supposed to happen: religious revelations, a UFO invasion, solar flares, an extinction level meteor strike, world war 3, the return of the Annunaki, the list goes on and on. So, in the 'Spirit of the Age', he figured they would have a little fun with the topic.
Read the full interview on the Award Winning Video here
About CREATIVE HANDBOOK
Since its inception, the Creative Handbook has been offering the most up-to-date info on the industry's newest and hottest products and services from "what it is" to ";where to get it". Productions around the world know they can find it here
About GSM Entertainment
GSM Entertainment is an award winning independent Film, HD and Motion Graphics Production Company. Founded in 1999, as a creative boutique GSM ventures worldwide to produce unique, stylized audio/visual campaigns
About TELLY AWARDS
The Telly Awards honors the very best film & video productions, groundbreaking online video content, and outstanding local, regional, & cable TV commercials and programs.