- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Eddie Paul | July 9, 2014
Circlescan 4D is the studio services division of E.P. Industries. Headquartered in El Segundo, California, Circlescan 4D specializes in leading-edge technology that takes visual entertainment to the highest level. Founder and President Eddie Paul has worked behind the scenes to provide film and television audiences with wild stunts, spectacular special effects, and the most memorable vehicles to ever appear onscreen. Circlescan 4D is the result of his over 40 years' entertainment industry experience combined with in-depth optics research.
For the first time ever,E.P. Industries is accepting offers on its Circlescan 4D division. This cutting edge technology solves many problems with current 3D systems. The entire technology is ready for market to be used on production completely revolutionizing the way 3D is produced and viewed.
Humans do not see in three dimensions; instead, we only see layered objects with perspective giving the illusion of depth to a scene. With only one object, we do not register depth; it takes at least two objects overlapping each other to convince the brain that one is in front of the other. We also learned that it takes time for our brains to begin simulating depth. With this knowledge, we were able to develop a technology that imparts a layered appearance and deepness to objects. Circlescan 4D delivers a picture that is closer to true vision than any other system available because it uses these discoveries to allow the viewer to see objects with infinitely variable degrees of dimension and movement.
Our new technology lends greater depth and realism to footage than traditional 3D processes. The trick with the older 3-D method is to make objects appear to jump out of a scene. Circlescan 4D takes the opposite approach. By adding depth to the images, the total visual experience is much closer to real life, like looking out of a window. With Circlescan 4D, it seems like you're part of the action.
The most versatile stereoscopic imaging method available, Circlescan 4D allows spectacular, fully dimensional images to be created and presented in film, video, television, computer graphic, and animation formats. The patented Circlescan 4D process enables the creation of "normal" looking color images that can be appreciated as two dimensional images without viewing glasses, but which yield dramatic and realistic depth when viewed with glasses. Many people can see the effects without glasses. However, once the Circlescan 4D glasses are on, viewers experience a new level of video realism.