- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Aesthesia Studios | July 1, 2014
Situated between Silicone Beach and LAX, Aestesia is your best option for video production stages on the west side. With 10,000 sq ft of usuable space over 4 studios, multiple support rooms and grip and electric solutions we have hosted many successfull shoots for web and broadcast production. The recent upgrades of:
-Recycled sound panels on the ceiling
-Custom built Elephant Door.
ABOUT AESTHESIA STUDIOS
Aesthesia (es-thee-zhuh) noun ; the ability to perceive sensations
Through aesthesia, we experience. And when we experience fully we are inspired.
Aesthesia Studios is a purpose-built photographic studio designed by internationally recognized architect Ted Tanaka and owned by filmmaker Grant Mitchell and Italian architect Tiziana Alessandro Mitchell. We recognize how important your surroundings are in fostering creative fulfillment. We know how a positive experience can enhance your work, and how an exhilarating space can elevate your spirit, synchronize a team and allow your vision to flourish.
Aesthesia Studios is run by photography veterans who anticipate your needs while delivering professional services and amenities in a personalized boutique environment.
Adjacent to both Culver City and Venice Beach, minutes from LAX, with easy freeway access, Aesthesia Studios is ideally situated as your west Los Angeles locale.
Come feel the difference. We look forward to hosting you. For more infor please visit: aesthesiastudios.com