- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: cinec 2014 | June 5, 2014
Register now: cinec - 10th International Trade Fair for Cine Equipment and Technology
Rapidly changing market conditions, new formats, multi platforms and "smart" user behavior in the Always On-Society are the driving forces behind the development and market presence of new technologies in the world of moving images.
Those involved in the business need to keep abreast of these new developments but also need to be able to differentiate between a seminal business model and marketing hype and need the support of constant information updates and communication with subject matter experts.
How one can identify the future direction and needs of the business and achieve the necessary high levels of creativity in this environment will be the focus of this year's cinec from 21st to 23rd of September.
Cinec is a clearly focused trade fair which follows the big events of the year and which will provide State-of-the-Art presentations on film and video production.
Cinec has been the international meeting place, showcase of the most modern film technology and profitable market place for creation, production, post production, storage, projection and distribution of professional imaging for 10 years.
The congress program which runs for several days creates space for discourse, communication and networking on our main topic: Quality chain in film and television production. There will also be a special forum additional to the trade fair which addresses the sources of errors and tips & tricks in day-to-day film-production.
The cinecAward for innovative achievements will again form the social highlight and will be held at the Residenz in Munich on the evening of the second day of the trade fair.
There have already been numerous registrations of key market players to exhibit at this year's event. Be part of it - register now on email@example.com or www.cinec.de/en