- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Hawthorne Direct | June 1, 2014
Hawthorne Direct, a full service Brand Response ad agency, has named Trista Torrez-Laing as the company's new Senior Vice President of Marketing & New Business Development. The announcement was made today by Jessica Hawthorne-Castro, CEO, Hawthorne Direct, to whom Torrez-Laing will report.
In her new position, Torrez-Laing will work closely with Hawthorne's Agency Executive Management Team to identify potential organic growth and new business opportunities. She will also seek to drive new agency revenue through innovative, strategic leadership initiatives, while concurrently spearheading all agency marketing and promotional activities.
"Trista is a strong new addition to our agency," Hawthorne-Castro said. "Her expertise across all marketing and business development disciplines is virtually unmatched. As we continue to grow and evolve our agency into the future, she has quickly become an invaluable asset to our team."
ABOUT TRISTA TORREZ-LAING:
Trista Torrez-Laing was named Hawthorne Direct's Senior Vice President of Marketing & New Business Development in 2014. In that position, her duties include oversight of strategic business and marketing planning; working to optimize revenues and profits through organic growth and new business acquisition; executing integrated marketing strategies, and client relationship building and management.
Prior to joining Hawthorne Direct, Torrez-Laing was a Consultant to LA-based d2 Music. From 2009-2012, Torrez-Laing was a Board Member and Co-Chair of the Marketing and Membership Committee with thinkLA. She had also been Senior VP, Director of Marketing, for KSL Media.
Previous positions held by Torrez-Laing have included Media Director for Reynolds & Associates, Membership Marketing Manager for the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and Media Supervisor with Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising.
ABOUT HAWTHORNE DIRECT:
Hawthorne is a full-service Brand Response Ad Agency that delivers optimum ROI and builds brands by efficiently connecting clients with their most valuable customers. The agency specializes in industry leading analytics, strategic planning, creative development, production, multi-channel media planning, buying and campaign management. Independent and privately owned, Hawthorne pioneered the Direct Response industry nearly 30 years ago and has continued this tradition of breakthrough innovations with Brand Response creative and media that is derived from the agency's proprietary analytics system, Catapult. Hawthorne consistently delivers Accountable Advertising that delivers optimum ROI for its clients.
Hawthorne has developed successful award-winning campaigns for brands such as 3M, Audible, Armor All, Brother, Bose, Black & Decker, Carbonite, Gerber, Hamilton Beach, L'Oreal, Pella, Remington, SanDisk, Transamerica, United Healthcare, and more. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the agency was founded in 1986 by Timothy R. Hawthorne, who serves as Chairman. Today, Jessica Hawthorne-Castro holds the post of CEO. For more information, please visit www.hawthornedirect.com and http://www.linkedin.com/company/hawthorne-direct?trk=top_nav_home