- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Tekserve | May 5, 2014
Tekserve, a leading provider of technology solutions for creative professionals in a variety of markets, is proud to announce that as of May 1, it has received certification as an Adobe® Creative Cloud™ reseller for the education and non-profit markets. Geared for easy centralized deployment and administration by IT professionals, Creative Cloud for Education provides staff and students access to the same creative and production tools that professionals use commercially around the world in all areas of media and communication applications. With this certification, Tekserve is able to tap into its breadth of experience creating and deploying workflow solutions in the Media, Entertainment and Publishing markets and provide the highest level of expertise and service to its education customers seeking to offer students the best and most appropriate technology to enhance their studies. "Tekserve is a firm believer in supporting the next generation of creative professionals through education and by offering educators Adobe Creative Cloud, the infrastructure required and the support, we are enabling them to create a learning environment that mirrors one that students will face in the real world," says Matt Cohen, Principal, Tekserve. "Our vast experience with enterprise workflows and technology infrastructure solutions for pro video, broadcast and publishing companies makes Tekserve an ideal partner for designing and deploying a school's Creative Cloud needs. We look forward to working with customers in this market." In addition, Tekserve will also be offering Adobe's new device licensing option for Creative Cloud, which assigns a license to each computer rather than to each user. This new option streamlines the learning process, allowing multiple students to interact with the same application on a single computer. Students, faculty and staff receive access to the latest creative apps for design, web, video, and photography, right on their desktop. Creative Cloud for education will be available through Tekserve via the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP), a subscription-based licensing program designed for educational institutions of all sizes. The program is also applicable to non-profit organizations. In addition to being an Adobe Creative Cloud Reseller for education, Tekserve is also an Adobe Pro Video Gold Partner for commercial Creative Cloud customers and one of the few Adobe AnywhereTM Authorized System Integrators nationwide. For more information about Tekserve's Adobe solutions, please visit: http://www.tekserve.com/tekserve_vendors/adobe/
Tekserve delivers a broad range of enterprise services, solutions and products to support the technology needs of businesses in fields ranging from finance and retail to media and entertainment. Employing best in class products from a wide range of technology manufacturers, Tekserve helps clients by identifying, engineering, deploying and supporting the best possible solutions for their technology challenges. From its famous New York City retail location in Chelsea, Tekserve, stocks a wide variety of Apple products, accessories, storage solutions and display devices. Tekserve also provides system rentals, workshops and certified training, as well as the finest repair and support services. Since its inception in 1987, Tekserve has been dedicated to the service of its customers and the surrounding community.