- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
April 7, 2014
San Rafael, CA, April 7, 2014 -- 32TEN Studios, a San Rafael (Marin, CA) -based company that provides production facilities and services, as well as practical effects services, to entertainment, advertising, community and corporate clientele, has produced a new TV campaign designed to help recruiting efforts by the Vallejo, CA, Police Department. The new PSA campaign will debut on the air on Northern California television during Spring. The announcement was made by 32TEN CEO Tim Partridge, who directed the TV spot.
Last year, 32TEN Studios produced special effects scenes for such major Hollywood motion pictures as "Pacific Rim," "Elysium," "The Lone Ranger," and the recently released "Noah." The new PSA project is in keeping with the studio's mandate to both promote the Marin area as a hotbed of production for film and TV productions of all sizes, while also serving as a good neighbor to encourage area safety and protection.
Under the helm of director Partridge, the 32TEN Studios crew shot a number of scenes for the new TV spot. These included a staged traffic accident, a SWAT team in action, a K9 unit at work, and the entire Vallejo Police Department within a large group setting. Said Partridge, "We felt this was a good opportunity to put our team's considerable experience to work for a good cause helping our community, and more specifically, helping the Vallejo Police Department promote their recruiting efforts to add additional officers to their force."
Adds Lieutenant Sid DeJesus, Professional Standards Division, Vallejo Police Department, "The Vallejo Police Department is currently involved in a massive recruiting campaign to hire upwards of 30 more police officers. As an organization that has experienced catastrophic staffing reductions -- going from 153 officers in 2006 to 80 in July of 2013 -- we are finally on the road to recovery. We have 88 sworn officers today, and our hope is to reach our authorized staffing levels of 110 by the end of 2014, with an additional 4 hired via a C.O.P.S. grant."
"As the city has emerged from bankruptcy, the police department has embarked upon some very exiting times. We contracted with 32Ten Studios, and its owner Tim Partridge to film our new recruitment video. Tim and his team did a terrific job."
ABOUT THE VALLEJO POLICE DEPARTMENT:
Please visit: http://www.ci.vallejo.ca.us/cms/one.aspx?objectId=21822
ABOUT 32TEN STUDIOS:
Launched in early 2012 by longtime entertainment industry leaders Tim Partridge and Greg Maloney, 32TEN Studios is a production facility and VFX services provider located in San Rafael. The company provides its services to producers of major motion pictures, independent films, TV programs, commercials, industrials, web content and multi-media projects. 32TEN Studios is located at 3210 Kerner Blvd., San Rafael, CA, 94901. The phone is 800 717 3210, and the website is: www.32ten.com