- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Advantage Video Systems | April 1, 2014
Advantage Video Systems will be showcasing its products and services at the NAB Trade Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center which starts April 5 and ends April 10.
Taking pride of place at booth SL13609 where Advantage Video Systems will be on display is a prototype of a powerful 4K Mobile Post & on-set dailies system - '4Kase'- currently being built by the company.
4Kase is custom configured for each production need, can run all the most popular software packages and monitor in 4K. The system will provide efficient data and color management workflows from acquisition to delivery.
Partners in the project are industry leaders HP, Apple, Magma, TOLIS Group, Red Camera, ATTO Tech and Black Magic Design. The innovative 4Kase is expected to attract major interest from both visitors and press attending the show.
Qualstar, in conjunction with Advantage Video System, Active Storage, Tiger Technology, axle Video, and XenData, have developed the exclusive Qualstar solution, mediaExeQ™; a fully integrated and tested, turnkey media storage solution that includes media asset management, archiving, file sharing and optimized storage resourcing capabilities. This Qualstar solution includes both disk and tape-based storage for online, near-line, and offline storage requirements.
We are delighted to be the preferred partner of Qualstar's mediaExeQ solution exhibiting at NAB. This new collaboration marks yet another exciting step that allows AVS to offer a perfectly suitable integrated solution for our industry.
Advantage Video Systems will be holding raffles at its booth each day of the trade show with hardware and drives from leading vendors as prizes.
Advantage Video Systems is truly proud of its product range and services and company founder Jeffrey Stansfield and his team is more than willing to chat and be interviewed by the press and media attending the NAB Show.
To learn more about the company visit www.advantagevideosystems.com or call 800-287-5095.