- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
- ~ Star Spangled Sale! 20% off ~
- NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) Film Festival - June 29th, 2019
- CREATIVE LIVE / WORK SPACE FOR RENT IN HOLLYWOOD
- Instinct Animals for Film in John Wick 3!
- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Rosalie Kessing | April 12, 2011
Lexington and Gallagher and Associates collaborated to create the new Watergate Exhibition at the Nixon Library and Museum. Combining official archives with personal reflections including by Nixon himself, the exhibition aims to provide the narrative detail of the tangled events that became known as the Watergate scandal.
Gallagher & Associates handled the museum master planning and interpretive design, as well as the project management. Lexington brought technical design, fabrication expertise, and final installation. This early and sustained Design/Build collaboration ensured the success of this new fascinating exhibition which aims to help make sense of the web of personalities, actions and intentions at the heart of the Watergate scandal.