- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Hawthorne Direct | March 6, 2014
Gene Silverman, Vice President of Marketing with Hawthorne Direct, a full service brand response advertising agency, was a featured panelist March 5 in New York City, during the Digital Hollywood/New York Media Summit industry event held at the McGraw-Hill Building.
Silverman appeared on the "Branded Advertising Strategies: Content and Platform" panel during the event. He was joined by fellow speakers Peter Spande, Chief Revenuce Officer, Business Insider; Samantha Skey, Chief Revenue Officer, SheKnows LLC; Carmel Hagen, Director of Brand Integration, Aviary; Pete Jimison, CEO, EFsharp.com; Teal Newland, VP, Global Revenue, Partnerships and Marketing, StumbleUpon; The moderator of the panel was Elizabeth Kiehner, Founding Partner, Thornberg & Forester.
Seen in Photo Above: Front Row left to right: Gene Silverman (Hawthorne Direct), Carmel Hagen (Aviary), Pete Jimison (F#), Peter Spande (Business Insider). Back Row left to right: Elizabeth Kiehner (Thornberg & Forester), Samantha Skey (SheKnows), Teal Newland (StumbleUpon).
About Digital Hollywood's New York Summit Event:
The 11th annual Digital Hollywood/New York Media Summit, which was held March 4-5, was an international conference which presented intriguing sessions, panels and lectures on such topics as media, advertising, television, broadband, social media, mobile, cable and satellite, publishing, radio, magazines, news media, motion pictures and marketing. For more info about this event, please see: http://www.digitalhollywood.com/MediaSummit.html
ABOUT GENE SILVERMAN:
Gene Silverman is Hawthorne Direct's Vice President of Marketing. He is responsible for ensuring that each campaign is impeccably managed on behalf of Hawthorne's clients. Gene has been recognized as a leader in the direct response industry since 1989, has been quoted in Time magazine, and has spoken at various conferences as an expert on DRTV. Gene is a regular contributor for Electronic Retailer magazine.
Gene was President of Hawthorne Direct before stepping out on his own as an industry consultant for Time Life and QVC. He has worked on highly successful DRTV campaigns such as Fantom Vacuum, Braun Handblender, Thermoscan Ear Thermometer, Jet-Stream Oven, and numerous Time-Life music and video products. He has extensive knowledge in managing every aspect of direct response television campaigns and in integrating electronic and traditional marketing channels.
ABOUT HAWTHORNE DIRECT:
Hawthorne Direct is a full service brand response advertising agency, specializing in strategic planning, creative development, production, media planning, buying and analytics, and campaign management for integrated marketing campaigns. With nearly 30 years of proven excellence in brand response, the agency combines persuasive brand messaging with best-in-class analytic systems to create accountable, high performance advertising campaigns.
Hawthorne Direct has developed successful award-winning campaigns for brands such as 3M, Gerber, Brother International, Armor All, Bose, Black & Decker, Hamilton Beach, Pella, SanDisk, Transamerica, United Healthcare, Remington and more.
For more information, please visit www.hawthornedirect.com and also