- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Hollywood Post Alliance | February 18, 2014
The HPA Tech Retreat, in its 20th year of inquiry and illumination, offers lively conference sessions, networking events and technology demonstrations to engaged participants and panelists that hail from a pool of the top technical, creative, business and hands-on experts. Today marks day two of the 5-day retreat, and is located at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells in Indian Wells, California (Palm Springs area).
Highlighting today's agenda is the HPA Supersession: The New Normal is Anything But, focusing on the impact of new distribution platforms in production and post, and includes a keynote from Michael Frey, Sony DADC New Media Solutions: What's Happening to Distribution/Consumers? - Satisfying the Digital Addiction: Quenching Consumer's Thirst for Creative Content. Today also opens the first full day of the Demo Room, featuring many new product premiers.
Basic Schedule for Tuesday
®HPA Supersession: The New Normal is Anything But - How digital technology from creation to consumption impacts everything
®The Demo Room presents an entire array of award winning companies presenting new and ground breaking products and technologies
®Demos and Cocktails
For a full schedule, visit http://bit.ly/1cwt7B2. On-site registration is now available.
About the HPA Tech Retreat®
The HPA Tech Retreat® is an informal gathering, in the Palm Springs area, of the top industry engineering, technical, and creative talent, as well as strategic business leaders focused on technology, from all aspects of digital cinema, post-production, film, television, video, broadcast, and related technology areas, for the exchange of information.
The HPA Tech Retreat® will be presented with generous support from Foundation Members: Avid, Company 3, Deluxe, Dolby, EFILM, Encore; Gold Sponsor: Rohde & Schwarz and Brand Sponsor: Cloud Sigma.
About the Hollywood Post Alliance®
Hollywood Post Alliance (HPA) serves the professional community of businesses and individuals who provide expertise, support, tools and the infrastructure for the creation and finishing of motion pictures, television, commercials, digital media and other dynamic media content.