- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Hollywood Post Alliance | February 14, 2014
20th Year of Inquiry and Illumination for Notable Event Where
Industry Thought Leaders and Technology Mavens Gather
WHEN: February 17-21, 2014
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
44-600 Indian Wells Ln. Indian Wells, CA 92210
Presented by the Hollywood Post Alliance, the HPA Tech Retreat offers lively conference sessions, networking events and technology demonstrations to an engaged participants and panelists that hail from a pool of the top technical, creative, business and hands-on experts.
A veritable who's who in engineering, technology, creativity, and strategic business together for a structured yet informal meeting of the minds; where top industry leaders engaged in all aspects of production, distribution, post production, film, television, web and related endeavors, gather in an environment conducive to the exchange of knowledge and information.
The conference program includes:
Poynton/Watkinson Course: PHYSICS, PSYCHOPHYSICS, and VISION for ADVANCED MOTION IMAGING
HPA Supersession: The New Normal is Anything But - How digital technology from creation to consumption impacts everything
The Demo Room presents an entire array of award winning companies presenting new and ground breaking products and technologies
Demos and Cocktails
A.M. - Roundtable Breakfast Full Day - Tech Retreat Conference Evening - Demos followed by Welcome Dinner
A.M. - Roundtable Breakfast Full Day - Tech Retreat Conference Half Day - Demos
A.M. - Roundtable Breakfast Half Day - Tech Retreat Conference Afternoon - Free to stay and enjoy the Hyatt Regency or return home
DEMO ROOM INFORMATION
The Demo Room is a unique, informal environment to see the latest products. Increasing, the HPA Tech Retreat is seen as a place to unveil new technologies. This year, a record number of companies will be unveiling products (NEW PRODUCT PREMIERS IN BOLD): Adobe, Advantage Video Systems, Arista Networks, Aspera, Attend, Aveco, Avere Systems, Avid Technology, Beamr, Blackmagic Design, Cache-A, CacheIO, Canon, CineCert, Cinedeck, Cinnafilm, Cisco, Codex, Colorfront, DAX, DDD USA, DigitalFilm Tree, Dolby Laboratories, DYVI, Elemental Technologies, Empress Media Asset Management, EVS, Facilis Technology, FilmLight Digital Film Technology, Fortium Technologies, FOX, Fusion-io, GIC, Grass Valley, Image Essence, Image Matters, intoPIX, Junger Audio, LumaForge, MTI Film, NUGEN Audio, NVIDIA, OmniTek, Panasonic, Piksel, ProMAX Systems, QSC Audio Products, Quantum, Quantum Data, Rohde & Schwarz (DVS), Screen Subtitling Systems, Snell, Sohonet, Sony Electronics, SpectraCal, Take 1 Transcription, Tektronix, Telestream, Tessive, Thinkological, TransFOUNDRY (a Daystrom company), T3Media, Vidcheck, Zadara Storage
For More Information and a the full schedule:
For Press information and credentials:
Please call Christine Purse or Mimi Rossi at ignite: 818.980.3473, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org