- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Tank One Studios | February 4, 2014
Tank One Studios has added an all new section for underwater filming to their 233,000 gallon water tank (within the LA 30-Mile Studio Zone) built specifically for underwater: motion picture, TV, music video, print and commercial production.
Also, a standard size jacuzzi is available for production and acting crew to relax between shots.
Tank One's Staff has assisted many productions in creating and supporting dozens of specialized FX and VFX shoots. Whether the scene calls for a flaming stuntman falling into water from a helicopter, green screen work or underwater magical mermaids, Tank One is there to help you achieve your shot.
SOME ADVANTAGES OF TANK ONE:
- TANK DESIGNED & BUILT SPECIFICALLY FOR UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY
- CLEAREST WATER IN L.A. FOR PHOTOGRAPHY (**IMPORTANT: TANK ONE DOES NOT USE SAND FILTERS! - please ask us about this)
- CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT TO FILM ALL WATER, RIVER, LAKE & OCEAN SCENES
- WATER/HEALTH REPORTS PROVIDED EVERY 3 HOURS TO PRODUCTION FOR TALENT & CREW SAFETY
- "IN THE ZONE"
- NO MINIMUM AMOUNT OF DAYS REQUIRED
- NO MANDATORY EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Tank One Studios is easily accessible from anywhere in the Hollywood/LA area.