Tank One Studios has added an all new section for underwater filming to their 233,000 gallon water tank (within the LA 30-Mile Studio Zone) built specifically for underwater: motion picture, TV, music video, print and commercial production.
Also, a standard size jacuzzi is available for production and acting crew to relax between shots.
Tank One's Staff has assisted many productions in creating and supporting dozens of specialized FX and VFX shoots. Whether the scene calls for a flaming stuntman falling into water from a helicopter, green screen work or underwater magical mermaids, Tank One is there to help you achieve your shot.
SOME ADVANTAGES OF TANK ONE:
- TANK DESIGNED & BUILT SPECIFICALLY FOR UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY
- CLEAREST WATER IN L.A. FOR PHOTOGRAPHY (**IMPORTANT: TANK ONE DOES NOT USE SAND FILTERS! - please ask us about this)
- CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT TO FILM ALL WATER, RIVER, LAKE & OCEAN SCENES
- WATER/HEALTH REPORTS PROVIDED EVERY 3 HOURS TO PRODUCTION FOR TALENT & CREW SAFETY
- "IN THE ZONE"
- NO MINIMUM AMOUNT OF DAYS REQUIRED
- NO MANDATORY EQUIPMENT RENTAL
Tank One Studios is easily accessible from anywhere in the Hollywood/LA area.