- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Working Wildlife | January 30, 2014
Steve Martins Working Wildlife is proud to announce that our Lion "Major" has been selected to put his paw prints in cement in front of The Grauman's Chinese Theatre. "Major" aka "Leo" for MGM, was part of the 90th Anniversary Celebrations for MGM and Fox. On 1/22/14, Major AKA Leo appeared in front of the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA to add his footprints to the "Walk of fame".
Major AKA Leo, a 13 year old Male African Lion, raised since a cub by Steve Martin and is quite a popular guy these days. In addition to his MGM footprints, he has filmed commercials for Food Lion Stores, an appearance in the remake of The Three Stooges, promoting Camacho Auto Sales and lots more. Major (Leo for MGM) loves to work. He lights up in front of a camera, such a ham.
He is still not too busy to be in your next production.
You can see pictures of Major on our website www.workingwildlife.com along with our other Animals available for work.