- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: PLASA | January 28,2014
PLASA announces the launch of its International interactive job board. With its focus on the creative industries, the PLASA Job Board offers its members-and the creative industries at large-an easy-to-use and highly targeted resource for online employment connections.
"We're very excited about the PLASA Job Board because we know how critical it is for employers in the industry to attract first-rate talent with a minimum expenditure of time and resources," said Kacey Coffin, Director of Membership for PLASA worldwide. "And it's important for us to help enable smooth career transitions for our members and those seeking industry jobs."
Both members and non-members can use the new PLASA Job Board to reach qualified candidates with members receiving special pricing. Employers can post jobs online, search for qualified candidates based on specific job criteria, and create an online resume agent to email qualified candidates daily. They also benefit from online reporting that provides job activity statistics.
For job seekers, the PLASA Job Board is a free service that provides access to employers and jobs in the creative industries. In addition to posting their resumes, job seekers can browse and view available jobs based on their criteria and save those jobs for later review if they choose. Job seekers can also create a search agent to provide email notifications of jobs that match their criteria.
To search available jobs, post job openings or upload a resume, visit jobboard.plasa.org.