- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: MagicSnow | January 3, 2014
MagicSnow, the company famous for large scale snow effects and theatrical snow shows, has been chosen by producers of ABC's hit romance reality series "The Bachelor" to create an extravagant snow themed date to kick off the new season, premiering January 6, 2014.
The Hollywood, CA based special effects company created a moonlit real snow landscape, sledding hill and romantic snowfall effects to highlight a private concert by soul singer Josh Krajcik.
Over 100 tons of real snow were produced by MagicSnow at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu to create the magical Winter Wonderland in 80 degree weather. The fairy tale date with Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis is capped with a romantic snowfall designed by MagicSnow.
MagicSnow is the go-to resource for snow effects on television productions, live events and snow themed attractions; creating realistic fake snow effects in any environment, indoors or out.
Latest clients include Universal Studios, Princess Cruises and Mattel. MagicSnow was recently hired by The Weather Channel to cover an entire neighborhood in artificial snow for winners of the "Guaranteed White Christmas" contest.
The 'Winter Wonderland' date on "The Bachelor" featuring MagicSnow premieres Monday, January 6, 2014 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) , on ABC. This episode will be available online at ABC.com the day after airing.
For more information about MagicSnow and its signature snow effects, please visit http://www.magicsnow.com.