- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Panama Film Commission | December 16, 2013
From April 7 to 9, as part of the International Film Festival of Panama IFF Panama, the launch of
the first Latin American Co-production Market MEETS will offer a $25,000 prize to the winning film project.
The objective of the Co-production Market MEETS is to promote construction of networks for
co-production and to help the spreading of Latin American projects in final stage of development.
MEETS will help professionals of different sectors of film industry and projects ready to be
produced in Latin American network. This Market will also contribute to the positioning of Panama
as an exceptional hub for international film productions.
"I'm sure MEETS will provide to the Panamanian film industry and our filmmakers the necessary
tools to set up, raise funds, sell and promote their projects," said Arianne Benedetti,
Director of MEETS at the Latin American Film Market Ventana Sur.
";MEETS will contribute to Panama' s international position as the ideal place for development and film production. Panama is a country blessed with a strategic geographical location and a growing film industry supported a new Film Law, an International Film Festival, showing good health and making advances."
MEETS is a strong step in the growing development and consolidation of the Panamanian film
The call for submissions will be open from December 5 2013 to January 15, 2014. The
selected projects will be announced during the Miami International Film Festival (MIFF) .