- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Art Directors Guild | October 7, 2013
The Art Directors Guild (ADG, IATSE Local 800) has named this year's winners of its ADG/Richard Stiles Scholarship Awards. They are Madison Kern, daughter of Production Designer and Art Director Brandy Alexander, and Zane Toyon, son of Production Designer/Art Director Richard Toyon. They were selected from 17 applicants in a "blind" scoring, with committee members not knowing the names until the scoring was completed.
Madison graduated from Beverly Hills High School and is attending USC as a communications major. Zane graduated from Clark Magnet High School in La Crescenta and is now attending CSU Monterey Bay, majoring in marine biology.
The ADG scholarship program, now in its ninth year, is open to dependents and spouses of Guild members as well as members themselves.
About the Art Directors Guild:
The Art Directors Guild (IATSE Local 800) represents nearly 2,000 members who work throughout the United States, Canada and the rest of the world in film, television and theater as Production Designers, Art Directors, and Assistant Art Directors; Scenic, Title and Graphic Artists; Illustrators and Matte Artists; and Set Designers and Model Makers. Established in 1937, ADG's ongoing activities include a Film Society; an annual Awards Banquet, a creative/technology community (5D ' The Future of Immersive Design) and Membership Directory; a bimonthly craft magazine (Perspective); and extensive technology-training programs, creative workshops and craft and art exhibitions. The Guild's Online Directory/Website Resource is at www.adg.org.
Follow ADG on Twitter: @ADG800