- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Behind the Scenes | August 7, 2013
TMB joined the Behind the Scenes Pledge-a-Product program last spring by pledging 10% of global sales of their ProXS professional lighting fixture accessories to the charity. They have placed special displays in dealer showrooms around the world so customers know they are helping when they make a purchase of something as simple as a gel frame. The ProXS line includes pattern holders, donuts, top hats, half hats, irises, barndoors, color extenders, beam benders, spill rings, color frames, and more. For more information visit http://tmb.com/products/79-proxs.
TMB's customers have responded to the opportunity to assist their colleagues and TMB has already made two donations to Behind the Scenes. TMB CEO Colin Waters commented, "Behind the Scenes is a really great program. We are glad to be able to do our small part."
Rick Rudolph, Chair of the Behind the Scenes Committee, expressed that "TMB and TMB's customers are making a difference every day through their participation in the Pledge-a-Product program. The charity's needs continue to grow as does our gratitude to our partners."
The ESTA Foundation's Behind the Scenes program provides financial assistance to entertainment technology professionals who are seriously ill or injured. For more information about Behind the Scenes, to donate, or to apply for a grant, visit www.estafoundation.org/bts.htm. If you are interested in joining the Pledge-a-Product program please contact Lori Rubinstein at 212-244-1421.