- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Boomerang Carnets | July 30, 2013
Boomerang carnets* just launched carnet delivery in Midtown Manhattan (New York City) for the convenience of local carnet users. In addition to saving the overnight shipping costs and avoiding weather delays, local carnet delivery makes Same Day and After Hours service more convenient. Boomerang carnets' Manhattan delivery service is located at the street-level premises of Urban Express, 229 West 36th Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues), a Manhattan messenger service.
*boomerang carnets is a brand of Corporation for International Business, an appointed ATA Carnet Service Provider of the United States Council for International Business.
Corporation for International Business President Curt Wilson comments, "The expansion of our local delivery network to central New York City provides convenience, cost savings, reliability and improved service. First, local Same Day delivery is more convenient because it doesn't rely on the airlines' counter-to-counter service which made us hostage to their schedules. Second, there are cost savings for Manhattan-area businesses that pick-up their carnet rather than pay for overnight delivery. Third, local delivery is more reliable because it avoids the inevitable inclement weather delays that plague overnight air couriers. Lastly, when quick turnaround is desired, we process a carnet in Illinois and deliver it in New York metropolitan area in a few hours."
Local delivery accommodates the quick turnaround required for industries such as film and video production, news reporting and fashion. The enhanced Midtown delivery service supports the nearby jewelry industry as well. With a partner like Urban Express, carnet delivery is streamlined for anyone who is under time-pressure or prefers to pick-up their carnet locally.
Mr. Wilson adds, "We're pleased to add Midtown Manhattan to our network of local carnet delivery centers at O'Hare, DFW, LAX and JFK."