- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: AH2 Music | July 23, 2013
Composers Jeff Lippencott and Mark T. Williams, Co-Founders of Ah2 Music, are celebrating the 10th Anniversary milestone of the company with a variety of new television projects. (Note: In accompanying photo, Williams appears at left, Lippencott at right) .
Ah2 Music has been tasked with producing new music for a number of upcoming television programs. These include: "Junior MasterChef" (Fox,) and "The Quest" ABC.) These new shows join the company's on-going contributions to the popular TV shows: "Shark Tank" (ABC,) "Biggest Loser" (NBC,) "MasterChef" (Fox,) "The Apprentice" (NBC,) "Hotel Hell" (Fox,) "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" (Disney-ABC,) "Who Do You Think You Are?" (TLC,) and many others.
Ah2's 10th Anniversary comes on the heels of a number of other recent, major company accomplishments. These include Lippencott and Williams having just won eight ASCAP 2013 Film & TV Music Awards, the release of the newly branded "Filtered Music" catalog, and the naming of longtime Universal Music Publishing Group executive Scott James to the post of Vice President of Business Development.
"We are truly excited to be marking the 10 year anniversary of Ah2 Music," Lippencott and Williams said. "We've never been busier. Our music is heard regularly around the world in well over a hundred countries. And with Scott now on-board, we are planning to extend our outreach further into the areas of feature films, trailers and documentaries, commercials, branded content and digital media. Thanks to our loyal, long-time clients, our future looks extremely bright as we plan ahead for our second decade in business."
ABOUT AH2 MUSIC
Ah2 Music was founded in 2003 in Valencia, California, by composers Jeff Lippencott and Mark T. Williams. Since the company's launch, the duo has become one of the most sought after composing teams in the entertainment and broadcasting industries. Along the way, Lippencott and Williams have garnered numerous, prestigious honors and awards, including two "Primetime Emmy Award" nominations, and most recently, winning eight ASCAP Awards and each receiving ASCAP's "Most Performed Music on Television" award.
Ah2 Music has been commissioned by many of Hollywood's top producers and directors, such as: Mark Burnett, Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Donald Trump, Ben Silverman, Martha Stewart and Gordon Ramsey, to name a few. Ah2 has composed music for such hit television series as "Shark Tank" (ABC,) "The Apprentice" (NBC,) "The Biggest Loser" (NBC,) "Masterchef" (FOX,) "Who Wants To Be A Millionare" and "Extreme Weightloss" (ABC,) and dozens more.
From creating unforgettable themes to producing action-packed underscore, the music delivered by the composers of Ah2 has touched lives and crossed cultural boundaries. The company's work is literally heard by tens of millions of people around the world every day. For more information, please visit: http://ah2music.com