- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
June 21, 2013
Design and animation studio Buster is the winner of the 2013 Promax/BDA Creative Agency of the Year Award. Buster's Chief Creative Officer / Executive Producer Jonas Morganstein accepted the award to a packed house. Brad Roth and Mark Feldstein, principals of Stun Creative, the parent company of Buster, made the announcement.
Last night was a big night for the Stun/Buster team, as they took home a combined six Promax/BDA "Gold Award" statues, on top of the coveted Creative Agency of the Year nod.
Recent award-winning projects from Buster include the trailer for Ubisoft's "Just Dance 4," HGTV's holiday campaign, featuring stop-motion gingerbread men, Food Networks' "Great Food Truck Race," FXM network branding, and spots for the London Summer Olympics.
Stun Creative and Buster were the hosts of a massive Promax/BDA party held at the Hotel Figueroa in downtown Los Angeles. Over 600 television industry guests were entertained by The Dan Band (see photo) special guest performers during the event.
Co-Principals, Mark Feldstein and Brad Roth said "We always strive to create campaigns and spots that get noticed by viewers. But it's even sweeter when your work gets noticed by your peers. We couldn't be more proud of our entire Buster and Stun team and want to thank all our network clients and partners for trusting us with so many great projects."
Jonas Morganstein adds, "What's especially meaningful about this award is that it's a nod to our entire talented team and the work that they do everyday."
ABOUT BUSTER AND BUSTERINK
Buster is a division of the LA-based advertising agency Stun Creative, helmed by principals Mark Feldstein and Brad Roth. Buster is a conceptual design studio, specializing in design and animation for the advertising and broadcast industries.
Led by Chief Creative Officer / Executive Producer Jonas Morganstein, Buster provides its clients with a one-stop solution, by developing and delivering dynamic ideas driven by innovative imagery that always tells a story. Buster specializes in design and animation for TV commercials, TV show opens, and network packages.
BusterINK is industry renowned for having produced numerous noteworthy print, outdoor and digital campaigns, promoting such hit TV series as TNT's "The Hero" and "Dallas," A&E's "Ducky Dynasty," CNN's "Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown" and History Channel's "Top Gear," to name a few.
For more info, please see www.busterdesign.tv.
ABOUT STUN CREATIVE
Launched in 2000 by principals Mark Feldstein and Brad Roth, Stun Creative is an award winning, Los Angeles-based advertising agency and production company that specializes in writing, directing and producing spots for cable and broadcast television networks, studios, and consumer brands.
Stun's entertainment and broadcast industry clients include NBC, History Channel, CBS, TBS, TNT, FX, Bravo, ABC, E!, Warner Bros, and 20th Television. The agency's corporate clientele include Virgin America, Dove and Monster.com, among others.
Stun Creative and Buster is located at 5757 Wilshire Blvd, Suite # 600, LA, CA, 90036. The phone is 323/460-4035 and the web is www.stuncreative.com.