- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
June 21, 2013
Composers Jeff Lippencott and Mark T. Williams, Co-Founders of Ah2 Music, were big winners at the 2013 ASCAP Awards during ceremonies held last night at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Lippencott and Williams each won four ASCAP Awards - Eight Awards in total for the partnership.
Each composer won a "Most Performed Theme and Underscore" ASCAP Award and three additional awards, within the "Top Television Series" category, for their musical contributions to the hit TV shows "Masterchef," "The Biggest Loser 13," and "The Apprentice 12."
Regarding their impressive showing, Lippencott and Williams said, "We are extremely grateful for this amazing industry recognition. Most especially, we are appreciative of our clients, who have entrusted us to embellish their highly successful television programs with our music. We wouldn't be receiving these awards if it weren't for the trust, faith and on-going partnerships we have been fortunate enough to enjoy during the past decade."
ABOUT THE ASCAP AWARDS
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) hosted its 28th annual Film & Television Music Awards on June 20th, 2013 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The invitation-only dinner and awards ceremony paid special tribute to Patrick Doyle, and honored composers of the top box office film music, the most performed television music and the top video game music of 2012.
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a professional membership organization of songwriters, composers and music publishers of every kind of music. ASCAP's mission is to license and promote the music of its members and foreign affiliates, obtain fair compensation for the public performance of their works and to distribute the royalties that it collects based upon those performances.
With over 460,000 members representing more than 8.5 million copyrighted works, ASCAP is the worldwide leader in performance royalties, service and advocacy for songwriters and composers, and the only American performing rights organization (PRO) owned and governed by its writer and publisher members. For more information, please visit: www.ascap.com
ABOUT AH2 MUSIC
Ah2 Music was founded in 2003 in Valencia, California, by composers Jeff Lippencott and Mark T. Williams. Since the company's launch, the duo has become one of the most sought after composing teams in the entertainment and broadcasting industries. Along the way, Lippencott and Williams have garnered numerous, prestigious honors and awards, including two "Primetime Emmy Award" nominations.
Ah2 Music has been commissioned by many of Hollywood's top producers and directors, such as: Mark Burnett, Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Donald Trump, Ben Silverman, Martha Stewart and Gordon Ramsey, to name a few. Ah2 has composed music for such hit television series as "Shark Tank" (ABC,) "The Apprentice" (NBC,) "The Biggest Loser" (NBC,) "Masterchef" (FOX,) "Who Wants To Be A Millionare" and "Extreme Weightloss" (ABC,) and dozens more.
From creating unforgettable themes to producing action-packed underscore, the music delivered by the composers of Ah2 has touched lives and crossed cultural boundaries. The company's work is literally heard by tens of millions of people around the world every day. For more information, please visit: www.ah2music.com