- Animal Casting Atlanta and Avengers: End Game...
- Aim High With Accurate Mockups By Scroggins Aviation
- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Riverfront Stages, Inc. | June 13, 2013
Riverfront Stages, Inc. is excited to let you know they now have over 25,000 square feet of office space and an air conditioned warehouse directly adjacent to our 42,000 square feet of standing sets in Sylmar. They are available for short term location or long term production.
Two, separate 9,000 square foot office suites are on the 2nd floor of 13100 Telfair Avenue, Sylmar, CA 91342. The offices share a common area Lobby, Restrooms, Elevator, and Kitchen.
There is ample parking and easy access to the 5 and 405 freeways.
The Telfair Warehouse is fully air conditioned with its own bathrooms and Kitchen. It is perfect for Green Screen, Swing Stage or Mill Space.
Additionally, they now have an Additional Crew Parking lot at our Treadwell stage in Atwater Village/Glendale. It is directly behind the stage and fits up to 140 cars.
Also new at the Treadwell stage are two warehouse buildings for your Green Screen, Mill space, and Catering needs. The Sawtooth building is 60' x 100' and The Hangar is 65' x 108'.
Please feel free to call or email for more information. www.riverfrontstages.com
About Riverfront Stages, Inc.
In 2003 a group of Location and Transportation professionals saw a need. Their daily jobs forced to film in practical locations that had either become non-film- friendly, expensive, or over-used. The Standing Sets commonly used were the usual offering with the same drawbacks. They pooled their resources to create an offering of quality, well-maintained, in demand Sets for film, television and commercial shoots. The goal was to offer the cost savings of multiple locations under one roof with professionalism, fairness and ease of use. The sets are offered with many of the conveniences of filming on stage such as pipe grids, studio style power, base-camp parking, air-conditioning, internet access, and office space. After success with the Telfair location in Sylmar, the Treadwell location in Los Angles was opened in 2008 to offer more Sets with the same principal. Riverfront Stages looks forward to hosting your small or large Production in one Set for one day, or multiple Sets for an extended stay.