- Animal Casting Atlanta and Avengers: End Game...
- Aim High With Accurate Mockups By Scroggins Aviation
- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Fujifilm | May 15, 2013
Come see Fujifilm's newest color management tool, the ISmini, as a featured part of the "Visual Storytelling Tour" that will travel across the United States this summer.
Come join the all-day class, taught by Oscar nominee, Director of Photography for the Saturday Night Live Film Unit and cinematographer Alex Buono, who will share his insights into all aspects of motion digital imaging.
The FUJIFILM ISmini will be in the spotlight as it helps to provide accurate and color-matched images on every monitor. The ISmini begins shipping in early June and will help deliver consistent, high precision color for all your on-set HDSDI or HDMI monitors.
For more information on the Fujifilm Image System products, please go to:
And visit http://www.visualstorytellingtour.com/ for tour schedule and registration information.
(888) 424-FUJI (3854)
Main Line (714) 372-4300
Customer Service (714) 372-4301