- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Kristen Trzcinski | March 26, 2013
From episodic and reality television shows including "Entourage," "The New Normal" and "Vanderpump Rules," to movies as big as The Italian Job and The Green Hornet, West Hollywood continues to be an in-demand location for countless productions.
Located in the heart of Los Angeles and loaded with character, street culture and a wide range of architectural styles, both vintage and visionary, West Hollywood provides the perfect backdrop in a convenient location.
"The beauty of West Hollywood is that there are so many great options for filming in such a small radius," says Linda Kai, location manager. "And the difference between WeHo and other dense areas in and around LA, is West Hollywood gives you all your contact info about base camp and crew parking right up front. Nice! Can't beat the Pink Taco and the hotels are all way cool. Close to the studio core, it's the 'Hollywood' we like to film in."
The newly redesigned FilmWestHollywood.com connects location scouts directly to local businesses and provides permit info, industry resources and parking details all in one place, streamlining the location scouting process. Scouts can easily browse over 100 locations including a variety of hotels, restaurants, shops, spas, clubs and galleries. The site also provides contact information to get assistance with accommodations and wrap parties. Designed by collaborative media agency Heave Design, FilmWestHollywood.com is as visually appealing as it is accessible, with a beautiful user interface presenting hundreds of West Hollywood businesses that say "We welcome filming here!"
There is no better resource than Film West Hollywood for finding filming locations in the City of West Hollywood.
ABOUT FILM WEST HOLLYWOOD
Film West Hollywood is a film marketing program from Visit West Hollywood that seeks to promote local businesses for filming and provide a vital tool for the film and television industry. FilmWestHollywood.com