- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Lori Rubinstein | March 26, 2013
Rosco Laboratories and The ESTA Foundation are pleased to announce the fifth annual presentation by Rosco of the royalty check from the sales of Roscolux #359 Medium Violet to Behind the Scenes, the charity that assistants entertainment technology professionals in need due to serious illness or injury.
Mark Engle, President of Rosco, stated, "Rosco is proud to be part of such a collaborative, supportive community. Behind the Scenes, the Hemsley Lighting Program and Light Relief all provide opportunities for Rosco to give back to the people that make our industry great. Today we are pleased to support the wonderful efforts of The ESTA Foundation's Behind the Scenes program with our contribution of $2,540 - the proceeds from Roscolux 359 Medium Violet. This brings our total contribution to date to $12,731. We look forward to growing this amount for years to come and thank all of the designers who use Roscolux 359 and thereby contribute with us. Thank you all."
Rick Rudolph, the Chair of the Behind the Scenes Committee and a member of The ESTA Foundation Board of Directors, accepted the check from Mark and commented, "The best programs are the ones that keep on giving. Rosco's ongoing commitment to the charity was part of the inspiration to create our program Pledge a Product to Behind the Scenes. Employees and customers of companies who contribute to the program know that when they help, we can help an entertainment technology colleague who is ill or injured. We are very grateful to Rosco for this wonderful gift."
The ESTA Foundation's Behind the Scenes program provides entertainment technology industry members who are ill or injured with grants that may be used for basic living and medical expenses. For more information about Behind the Scenes, to donate, or to apply for a grant, visit www.estafoundation.org/bts.htm.