- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Rose Brand | March 22, 2013
Rose Brand announced Natalie Khuen as the winner of the Rose Brand Scholarship at USITT. Natalie studies theatre design at the University of California in San Diego. She is described by her Design professor as having boundless imagination and intelligence; an intuitive command of visual imagery along with a social-professional integrity rarely seen in designers her age. Natalie's design experience includes productions such as Elizabeth I and Marat/Sade. The final judging was by a panel of high profile experts in the industry, which included Scenic Designer & Tony Award winner, Donyale Werle; Walt Disney Imagineering Designer, Pete Happe; Scenic & Production Designer & Primetime Emmy Winner, Joe Celli; and the owner of Tait Tower, Adam Davis.
The Rose Brand Scholarship is awarded to a student in the amount of $5,000. A Rose Brand credit for $2,500 will also be given to the student's school to help enhance the theater program. The scholarship is intended for students who wish to pursue a career in scenic design.
About Rose Brand
Rose Brand (www.RoseBrand.com) is North America's largest provider of theatrical fabrics, custom stage drapery, custom sewn creations and production supplies for the live entertainment, film, TV, display, and event industries.