- Matthews Studio Equipment invites you...
- Sound Mixers Rely on Location Sound
- M3 CREATIVE TO PRESENT CREATIVE DIRECTORS SESSION
- AFI Conservatory Names 2019 Writers' Room Ready Recipients
- Lil' Libros was a Hit
- Why Use Performing Animal Troupe?
- Learn More About Rental Tracker at CineGear!
- The Complex Studios | Save 10% in May | Book Now!
- Get it on the next flight out.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: American Entertainment Insurance | March 20, 2013
American Entertainment Insurance (AEI) addresses the unique insurance needs of entertainment companies and indie filmmakers, who specialize in film, TV, music videos and commercials. AEI has over 25 years of Entertainment Insurance experience and we take pride in helping producers stay On Time and Under Budget with their projects. Our offices are located at Hollywood Production Center in Hollywood, California and we serve producers in the U.S. and worldwide.
Our Brokers are also filmmakers and understand the complexities and challenges that producers deal with, and are well versed in last minute and limited budget situations. Each account is handled by a dedicated licensed insurance broker to assure expert personalized service.
Join us today and experience what it means to be On Time and Under Budget on your next project.
Note: To better assist and identify your production, please always Include your Company Name or Quote Number on the Subject Line of your email.
Please always cc Khaley@abiweb.com just in case I'm not around to assist you.
ATTENTION: We now offer Group Health Insurance, Personal Health Insurance, Personal Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance and Renter's Insurance. Call us for a quote.