- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Hollywood Post Alliance | March 14, 2013
The Hollywood Post Alliance (HPA) has announced the topic for its latest SCRG luncheon panel, Deal Maker or Breaker: Collaboration, which will take place Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn in North Hollywood, CA. The discussion will cover how technology has nearly leveled the playing field of opportunity and the importance of collaboration, our willingness to work together; and that now more than ever before our industry's strengths are founded on relationships. Can we learn to be proactive and embrace this style of cooperative business practices and ideologies? Ben Benedetti, Executive Director Sound Editorial and Digital Services, Sony Pictures Entertainment will moderate.
Joining Mr. Benedetti, are top industry professionals, Bruce Sandzimier, VP Post, ABC Studios; Lisa Black, SVP Business Development and Enterprises, FishBowl; Steve Beres, Technology Architect, HBO; Michael Fink, Senior Visual Effects Supervisor and Andrea Kalas VP of Archives, Paramount Pictures.
The HPA is a leading industry organization connecting trade professionals and bringing forth awareness and recognition for the post production industry. The HPA created the Sales Career Resource Group (SCRG) to further their mission of creating community amongst sales and marketing professionals, providing a forum of support and resources; and to continue the proliferation of the HPA, stimulate member growth and further exemplify its ideals and commitment to industry support. The HPA® SCRG luncheons are engaging, expert-driven educational events that create community among sales, marketing and business development professionals.
The last several SCRG lunches have sold out, so early registration is encouraged. Online registration is $60 for HPA members and $80 for non-members, and can be purchased by visiting www.hpaonline.com. If the event doesn't sell out, limited onsite registration may be available at higher prices. For information about the Hollywood Post Alliance and their Sales Career Resource Group (SCRG) series, please visit http://www.hpaonline.com or call 213.614.0860.
About the Hollywood Post Alliance®
Hollywood Post Alliance (HPA) serves the professional community of businesses and individuals who provide expertise, support, tools and the infrastructure for the creation and finishing of motion pictures, television, commercials, digital media and other dynamic media content.