- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Delamere Marketing | March 8, 2013
Apantac will launch its new TAHOMA ULTRA 4K Multiviewer at NAB 2013, booth N4613. TAHOMA ULTRA-4K Multiviewer boasts four outputs for driving a single ultra hi-res monitor with 4K resolution (3840x2160 pixels). This offers outstanding high quality resolution for multi-image display processing and monitoring. It is ideal for high-end applications that use 4K monitors or a 2x2 video wall consisting of four 1920x1080 displays.
The TAHOMA ULTRA-4K is based on the TAHOMA DE, LE, and DL platforms. TAHOMA DE platform supports the "universal" family of multiviewers that accept both computer and broadcast signals - 4-16 HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr, YC , Composite as well as 3G/HD/SD-SDI sources for multi-image display. The TAHOMA LE platform supports composite inputs all the way to 3G inputs. The TAHOMA DL supports a mix of both multimedia and broadcast types of inputs.
As with all TAHOMA Multiviewers, the TAHOMA ULTRA-4K includes an integrated CATx extender for extending video and computer sources up to 115 feet.
TAHOMA DE-ULTRA and DL-ULTRA are compatible with TAHOMA Cynergy, a software option that lets users control all computer inputs on one or multiple TAHOMA Multiviewers with a single mouse and keyboard. It features a seamless interface between a single mouse and keyboard with all computers that are part of the TAHOMA Multiviewer system. For example; users can move the mouse across all windows on a single display or multiple displays, as well as copy and paste information between connected computers.
The entire Apantac TAHOMA platform utilizes a skin technology that allows users to customize their on-screen display of graphics including; borders, labels, fonts, tally LEDs, clock faces, logos, embedded audio, discrete audio meters and audio / video alarms. Video windows on the display may include multiple labels, and support UMD, OMD, IMD and standalone labels.
The entire series of Apantac TAHOMA Multiviewers offer a robust and cost-effective solution for virtually any multi-image display processing application whether in government applications, education & distance learning, corporate or medical, and traditional control room or broadcast and professional AV environments. TAHOMA Multiviewers hardware offers a sleek and attractive unit with redundant power and several control methods: via the front panel buttons, a simple preset panel, the Apantac ASCII protocol, via a Control Module with GPI inputs assigned to presets, and the Apantac Director software - a configuration and control application.
About Apantac LLC
Apantac LLC is a leading designer and developer of high quality, cost effective image and signal processing equipment. The Apantac product line has been specifically designed to provide users with a flexible and innovative technology solution for signal extension and processing.
The Apantac product line includes; Multiviewers, video walls, extenders, switches, matrices, splitters, HDBase-T solutions, fiber optic extenders, RS232 converters and accessories, as well as compact DA's, embedders, converters and test pattern generators. These products are sold globally through direct selling channels, a growing network of dealers, system integrators, OEM's and various other partners.
Apantac was founded in 2008 and is a privately held company with its headquarters located in Portland, Oregon, USA.