- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: J.W. Winco | January 24, 2013
NEW BERLIN, WI -- J.W. Winco, Inc., a leading supplier of standard industrial machine components, announced it has released two new full color catalogs showcasing over 350 new series of products.
A 112-page, updated version of the company's Product Overview Catalog features thumbnail photos and descriptions for its full line of 1,440 products. Complete detail for all the items, including pricing and the ability to order online, is viewable on the company's Web site, www.jwwinco.com.
Meanwhile, J.W. Winco's 404-page New Products Supplement Manual features complete detailed information for 200 new product series. The items included are more popular or particularly unique components. The Supplement Manual is designed to be used in conjunction with the company's Engineering Manual, released in 2009.
Both catalogs are free upon request. Among the new items are push button adjustable levers, pull handles, leveling mounts, clamping knobs, indexing plungers, jig, fixture and fastening components, and many other products for use on industrial machinery and equipment.
J.W. Winco offers an extensive selection of inch and metric size adjustable levers, cabinet U-handles, plastic and steel hinges and locking mechanisms, revolving and retractable handles, hand wheels, hand cranks, tube connection and conveyor components, inch and metric construction tubing, shock absorption mounts, leveling mounts, hand knobs, spring, ball and indexing plungers, jig, fixture and fastening components, retaining magnet assemblies, toggle clamps, metric casters and wheels, universal joints, oil sight glasses, and metric tools for the industrial and commercial equipment industries. J.W. Winco's Web site catalog, with 3D CAD and online buying, is viewable at www.jwwinco.com.
For more information, contact J.W. Winco at 800-877-8351, by fax at 800-472-0670, on the Web at www.jwwinco.com, and via e-mail at email@example.com.