- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Dan Spelling | January 15, 2013
RadioactiveGiant, a multi-media content production, distribution and marketing studio, announces that it has hired corporate public relations firm, Spelling Communications. Spelling Communications will handle all media relations outreach for RadioactiveGiant, as well as general consulting in the areas of branding and business development.
RadioactiveGiant has just completed production on its initial feature film, titled "Killing Winston Jones." The film stars Richard Dreyfuss, Danny Glover, Danny Masterson and John Heder. The director is Joel David Moore, known for his performances in "Avatar" and TV series "Bones." Filming took place in Savannah, Georgia. "Killing Winston Jones" is the first of a series of films Radioactive Giant is funded and slated to produce each year.
About Spelling Communications
Spelling Communications is a well established corporate public relations firm specializing in media & entertainment. We use the media to reach targeted audiences with compelling messages about our clients' products, services and professional viewpoints. In other words, we influence media to help companies succeed and grow. Over the past 20 years our communications skills have consistently helped to:
•Build name recognition
•Drive new business development
•Enhance box office
•Generate deal flow, (e.g. development, distribution, etc.)
•Attract investment capital
For more information, visit http://www.spellcom.com
About RadioactiveGiant Based in Los Angeles and Atlanta, RadioactiveGiant® (RG) is a visionary company driven by foresight, innovation and energy to explore new and disruptive business models, drive new standards and operate at the forefront of media and cultural convergence. A leading independent producer, multi-channel distributor and media business platform that fosters creativity, cutting-edge technology, and market intelligence through the development, production, distribution, marketing and monetization of trans-media entertainment. For more information, please visit http://www.radioactivegiant.com
Contact: Dan Spelling at 310/838-4010 email@example.com