- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Global Image Works | November 8, 2012
GIW President, Jessica Berman-Bogdan and research colleague Jim McDonnell spearheaded the footage research & clearances for Crossfire Hurricane, the highly acclaimed documentary celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Rolling Stones.
Crossfire Hurricane is a 100% archival film which draws on footage unearthed from all corners of the world. Much of the footage is unseen and includes period interviews, extensive live performances, outtakes and news footage.
Overseeing the footage research & clearances on Crossfire Hurricane continues Jessica's long standing collaboration with Director Brett Morgen (The Kid Stays in the Picture, Chicago 10).
Crossfire Hurricane will air on HBO November 15 and on BBC Two later in the year. The film premiered at the London Film Festival in October and received rave reviews. Worldwide distributors of Crossfire Hurricane are Eagle Rock Entertainment in London, with Tremelo Productions and Milkwood Films as the production companies.
About Global ImageWorks
Global ImageWorks licenses contemporary and archival stock shots and deep content footage. 30,000+ clips searchable on-line. Rights managed and royalty free. Additional services: Footage Research and Music Rights & Clearances.