- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Tribeca Film Fest | October 12, 2012
The Tribeca Film Festival, presented by founding sponsor American Express, has opened submissions for the 12th Annual Tribeca Film Festival, to be held April 17 - 28, 2013.
As usual, the Festival welcomes submissions of feature-length and short films, in both the narrative and documentary categories.
In addition, Tribeca also welcomes submissions for a new transmedia program called Tribeca Storyscapes. This program, which includes an award and is sponsored by BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® Gin, will celebrate new trends in digital media and recognize transmedia creators who employ an innovative, interactive, web-based or multi-platform approach to story creation. Through open submissions, selections will be presented to the public at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival.
The deadlines to submit U.S. and international films for the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival are as follows:
October 19, 2012 (6pm EST, postmark)
Early Entry deadline for features (film length = 40 minutes).
Early Entry deadline for shorts (film length < 40 minutes).
November 30, 2012 (6pm EST, postmark)
Official Entry deadline for then-complete feature films.
Official Entry deadline for all short films.
Official Entry deadline for all transmedia projects.
December 28, 2012 (6pm EST, arrive by)
Late Entry deadline available only to those Features:
a) completed after the Official Entry deadline; and
b) which have not been screened publicly or otherwise distributed anywhere.
April 17 - April 28, 2013
12th Annual Tribeca Film Festival in NYC
Rules & Regulations
F.A.Q.Submit your film
Rules & Regulations
Submit your Project
Questions regarding film submissions? Email email@example.com.
Questions regarding transmedia submissions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email is preferred, but for phone inquiries, please call 212.941.2305.