- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: LA Rag House | September 14, 2012
LA Rag House is proud to make available to the industry a new innovation for lighting the production industry. ECII is a light mounted system for making the light being emitted from the instrument more directional which is available in several different sizes.
How is ECII different from other similar products?
SEWN CONSTRUCTION: Sewn construction means that all intersecting slats are permanently connected. This eliminates the need to straighten and maintain structure of the grid every time it is set up. Sewn construction also holds its shape in windy conditions. As a result, there is no need to baby this item in fear that the strips will get pulled out of place.
LIGHT WEIGHT: Weighs up to 1/3 less than other similar competing products. As a result of the weight difference there is reduced bellying when used in horizontal applications.
FLAME RETARDANT: We designed ECII to meet or exceed all National Fire Code Requirements resulting in worry free use in side buildings and on stages.
Los Angeles Rag House, Inc. is a full service company. We manufacture, rent and repair only the highest quality grip canvas backings and diffusion equipment.
Our company and staff have over a decade of experience in the motion picture & entertainment industry. We understand the importance of urgent deadlines and timely deliveries and are extremely dedicated to offering our customers only the finest workmanship from start to finish.