- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Ultra Greens | August 30, 2012
Ultra Greens will be on scene at the First Annual Sylmar Olive Festival on Labor Day weekend. We are contracted to dress up the stage with greenery. Please stop by and check out what we can do to soften up this big event. Also Ultra Greens will have a full size float that will participate in Sylmar's Olive Festival Parade. Please come by and say hello!
Ultra Greens Inc. Nursery was founded on the old basic standards of Dedication, Quality, Service and Loyalty.
We, a third generation in the landscape industry, welcome this challenge and continually reinforce our commitment to those principles upon which our grandfather established in 1959.
Our knowledgeable and experienced staff is always ready to help you from the beginning through the completion of your project.
Our radio dispatch fleet is a great contribution in the service which we provide to you.
Dedication, product quality, dependable service and loyalty to our customers will always be our commitment.
Ultra Greens Inc. has been a strong supporter in our community, because we believe that getting involved in many volunteer projects such as Catholic Charities Santa Rosa Community Center, Harding street elementary school, Saint Ferdinand Church renovation project, Mary Immaculate church rebuilding project, Holy Cross Cancer Center Project, and other. We are committed to supporting our community.
We look forward to a great future with you.