- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Leonard Morpurgo | August 15, 2012
The International Cinematographers Guild (ICG, IATSE Local 600) is co-producing a master class with the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) to be held at the RAI Building in Amsterdam, Holland in September.
A team of pioneering filmmakers, including Steven Poster, ASC, national president of the ICG, will shine a light on the latest digital filmmaking revolution, including faster frame rates. The panel, titled Hyper-Reality: High-Res Digital Cameras Transform Filmmaking, will be on Sunday, September 9 at 11:00 a.m. All the panelists are leaders in this continually changing field, which is inspiring top directors and cinematographers around the world.
Joining Poster are Philippe Ros, AFC, French director of photography and digital imaging director (Oceans, Home, Kaamelott) and Dutch director of photography Lennert Hillege, NSC (Nova Zembla, Stricken). They will be moderated by IBC host and freelance journalist George Jarrett. A past editor of the IBC Daily, Jarrett currently writes for TVB Europe magazine.
They will discuss how the new 4K and 5K digital cameras with ultra-sensitive sensors are making waves through feature film, television and commercial production.
Poster noted, "We are entering a new era of high quality image capture, high dynamic range chips and high frame rate recording. As artists and storytellers it is up to us which of these Hyper-Real tools we want to use and when to use them."
To arrange pre-show and onsite interviews contact: