- Animal Casting Atlanta and Avengers: End Game...
- Aim High With Accurate Mockups By Scroggins Aviation
- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Lori Rubenstein | March 29, 2012
Rosco Laboratories and The ESTA Foundation announce the presentation by Mark Engel, President of Rosco, of a check for the fourth annual royalty payment to Behind the Scenes from sales of the color Roscolux #359 Medium Violet. Mark presented the check on the show floor today at USITT in Long Beach, California.
Mark said upon presentation of the check, "When we donate the proceeds from Rosco 359 Medium Violet to Behind the Scenes each year, we are reminded of the tight bond within our industry. Designers choose this color and in return, Rosco helps their colleagues in need. This year we are pleased to present $2,174 to The ESTA Foundation, bringing the total since inception to over $10,000."
Rick Rudolph, the Chair of the Behind the Scenes Committee and a member of The ESTA Foundation Board of Directors, accepted the check from Mark and commented, "Everyone has a Roscolux swatch book tucked away. There is a power locked away in each swatch book, living between #59 Indigo and #60 No Color Blue. It's #359 Medium Violet and its power lives in Rosco's generous donation from the sale of each sheet or roll to help Behind the Scenes provide assistance when a colleague is ill or injured. We are very grateful to Rosco for this wonderful ongoing program."
The ESTA Foundation's Behind the Scenes program provides entertainment technology industry members with grants for emergency situations created by serious illness or injury. For more information about Behind the Scenes, to donate, or to apply for a grant, visit estafoundation.org/bts.htm .