- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: FUJIFILM North America Corporation | Dec 7, 2010
On December 1, FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Motion Picture Division, officially opened a sales distribution office in lower Manhattan. This expansion of services will allow Fujifilm to more effectively serve production companies, students, film labs and post-production facilities in the Northeast region of the United States and throughout North America.
"The opening of the Fujifilm Motion Picture office in New York City will help us provide services that are closer to home for our Northeast customer base, and will allow us to expand our services throughout North America," said Kevin Masuda, general manager, Motion Picture Division, FUJIFILM Corporation. "Manhattan is a big draw for commercial and independent film production and we anticipate our new location will increase accessibility to our high quality film products. We are happy to call New York City home."
Fujifilm's Motion Picture Division currently has North American offices in Burbank, CA,
Toronto and Vancouver, Canada. Fujifilm's lower Manhattan office is located on 609 Greenwich Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10014.
The local telephone number is 212-905-2390. The fax number is 212-905-2399.
We hope that you can stop by for a visit! Happy Holidays!
FUJIFILM North America Corporation
2220 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91506