- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: American Film Institute | October 28, 2019
Presented by The Hollywood Reporter and moderated by columnist and blogger Scott Feinberg, the annual Indie Contenders Roundtable at AFI FEST presented by Audi will feature a 90-minute discussion with major artists who have done standout work in independent film this year.
The eight performers who will appear at the 2019 panel are: Awkwafina (THE FAREWELL); Emmy® winner Sterling K. Brown (WAVES); Tony and Grammy® winner Cynthia Erivo (HARRIET); Jimmie Fails (THE LAST BLACK MAN IN SAN FRANCISCO); Emmy® winner Jon Hamm (THE REPORT); Florence Pugh (FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY and MIDSOMMAR); Emmy® nominee Kerry Washington (AMERICAN SON); and Oscar® nominee Alfre Woodard (CLEMENCY).
The 90-minute panel will take place Nov. 17 at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel's historic Blossom Room, the site of the first Academy Awards ceremony.
BUY A PASS TO AFI FEST 2019